MaddyP - 40 Breeder SPS Dominant

Alright, back to it.

In the previous post I gave an outline to my thinking on this project, as well as a brief overview of the tank feeding this project. It would likely be easiest from here on out to give explain the tank as is and why I came to the decisions I have.

System:
Aqueon 40 Breeder Aquarium
Synergy Reef Overflow
BRS Screen Kit
36" ATI Powermodule (6 Bulb)
(2) Vortech MP10w
(2) Up Aqua Fans
Icecap RS-30 Sump
Vertex Omega 150 Skimmer
BRS Dual Reactor (CO2 Scrubber)
BRS Mini Reactor with Cobalt MJ1200 (Carbon)
Eheim Compact 3000 Return Pump
Apex System (Temp, ORP, Salinity, PH, BOB, AFS)
Avast Marine ATO Pressure Sensor
Avast Marine Diaphragm Pump
DYI Dosing Pump (4 channel)

Current picture of the display:

IMG_3670.JPG

Sump Area:

IMG_3672.JPG

Electrical:

IMG_0006.JPG

Sump area and electrical is amazing. Where do you learn to do that.
 
Sump area and electrical is amazing. Where do you learn to do that.

Thank ya! One of my favorite things to do is take chaos and organize it into some semblance of order. I really enjoy the process of planning out the setup of a reef tank, deciding where everything will go and how it will fit in a designated area.
 
to bad I could use a little help with the app
I built a mosfet interface board a couple years ago I was going to add a photon to it but then I seen his since I already had all the components guess I should start learning how to build the app
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new