• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

mag 18 this weekend only 60.00

  • Thread starter Thread starter kth132
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kth132

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2013
Messages
415
Reaction score
34
Location
st chalres
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need some money this weekend something came up. Willing to part with my mag 18 I use for water changes only for 60.00 plus shipping.
 
Not sure how to figure out shipping. Pump weighs a bit. Figured its at least 25 so im charging 25 shipped if its more ill cover it
 
Ive tried that and anything thats over 12in is higher. 85 shipped. No the guy I bought it from had it for about 4mo. I havent used it in 2 mo. I was only using it for water changes.
 
So you drop the price to 25.00 then i ask you how much to ship to me you say 85.00.So shipping is 60.00?Any pics?
 
If you will do $75 shipped and a 7 day return period I will buy it
 
St charles MO. And thats fine. If you send me an email I can even take a video with the day and have it running
 
So you drop the price to 25.00 then i ask you how much to ship to me you say 85.00.So shipping is 60.00?Any pics?
not sure what you mean pump is 60 shipping is going to be 25 so I'm just listing the pump shipped for 85
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new