Maggie's - Randy

  • Thread starter Thread starter impur
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

impur

GO DUCKS!!!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
1,393
Reaction score
71
Location
Eugene OR
I did a trade with Randy last week. My frags arrived packed very well. Have been in the tank for 4 days now, the pyros envy frag opened right away, mohawks are partially open today as well as 1 of the daydreamer polyps.

I would not hesitate to trade/buy from Randy, it went nice a smoothly.

Thanks Randy!


Miles
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new