• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magic Carpet and Sunkist Mushrooms

Item Price
$40 - $185
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Sold4jc7

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 6, 2018
Messages
531
Reaction score
377
Location
Hesperia
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 92.3%
12   1   0
I need to make some room for new additions. I will be at RAP on the 13th and live in the High Desert of SoCal (92345). We can work on meeting up because I know I'm far from many reefers. Let me know if you have any questions. All corals have been with me for over a year.

Magic Carpet Mushrooms
A. $90 .75"
B. SOLD
C. SOLD
D. SOLD
E. SOLD

20220804_135822.jpg

Sunkist Mushrooms $75 1.75"

20220727_192322.jpg

Orange Shroom $40 for rock.

20220804_140123.jpg
 
Last edited:
Magic Carpet Mushrooms
A. $90 .75"
B. SOLD
C. SOLD
D. SOLD
E. SOLD
 
Last edited:
Oh man, I'm so tempted!!
 
WOW! Great prices! Sure wish I would have saw this sooner!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new