Magic Carpet Coloration

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
701
Location
Conroe, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a magic carpet shroom in one of my tanks that lost most of its color in the last 2 days. It went from the usually dark blues and greens with yellow to a very pale light blue color. Only difference is an increase in nitrates & phosphates to my tank, my bounce shrooms love dirtier water.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Does this shroom like cleaner water?

Shroom is not new, its about 4' across.
 
hi ,any way before and after pics?
 
I can take an after pic. I fed this morning so its kind of curled up at the moment. I think I know what the problem is. I dosed some vibrant due to a hair algae out break & I think it didn't like it. So no more vibrant.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new