Magic Carpet Coloration

BantyRooster97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
701
Location
Conroe, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a magic carpet shroom in one of my tanks that lost most of its color in the last 2 days. It went from the usually dark blues and greens with yellow to a very pale light blue color. Only difference is an increase in nitrates & phosphates to my tank, my bounce shrooms love dirtier water.

Has anyone experienced anything like this? Does this shroom like cleaner water?

Shroom is not new, its about 4' across.
 
hi ,any way before and after pics?
 
I can take an after pic. I fed this morning so its kind of curled up at the moment. I think I know what the problem is. I dosed some vibrant due to a hair algae out break & I think it didn't like it. So no more vibrant.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new