Magic carpet mushroom for sale

christwendt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
1,092
Reaction score
518
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’m selling a magic carpet mushroom I cut a week ago. Will be ready in a week it’s almost healed up. 250 local only
I also have some pretty zoas / palys. Single and double poly frags. 10/15$ for two polyp frags.

F54E71DB-BDC6-45DC-AC6D-5FB27EFE679A.jpeg F9620B65-10FA-457D-A8E7-FDCD23340C65.png 0DC3A61D-863C-481E-8B7F-41DD76B82AC7.jpeg F7C0975D-4345-48F9-8573-BF95F49EBC64.jpeg 27FBF3A4-82AC-469E-8AD7-033C321011C4.jpeg
 
I’m selling a magic carpet mushroom I cut a week ago. Will be ready in a week it’s almost healed up. 250 local only
I also have some pretty zoas / palys. Single and double poly frags. 10/15$ for two polyp frags.

F54E71DB-BDC6-45DC-AC6D-5FB27EFE679A.jpeg F9620B65-10FA-457D-A8E7-FDCD23340C65.png 0DC3A61D-863C-481E-8B7F-41DD76B82AC7.jpeg F7C0975D-4345-48F9-8573-BF95F49EBC64.jpeg 27FBF3A4-82AC-469E-8AD7-033C321011C4.jpeg
Will you ship
 
I’m selling a magic carpet mushroom I cut a week ago. Will be ready in a week it’s almost healed up. 250 local only
I also have some pretty zoas / palys. Single and double poly frags. 10/15$ for two polyp frags.

F54E71DB-BDC6-45DC-AC6D-5FB27EFE679A.jpeg F9620B65-10FA-457D-A8E7-FDCD23340C65.png 0DC3A61D-863C-481E-8B7F-41DD76B82AC7.jpeg F7C0975D-4345-48F9-8573-BF95F49EBC64.jpeg 27FBF3A4-82AC-469E-8AD7-033C321011C4.jpeg
Location?
 
I'll pm you my number interested in some additional pictures.
 
I’m selling a magic carpet mushroom I cut a week ago. Will be ready in a week it’s almost healed up. 250 local only
I also have some pretty zoas / palys. Single and double poly frags. 10/15$ for two polyp frags.

F54E71DB-BDC6-45DC-AC6D-5FB27EFE679A.jpeg F9620B65-10FA-457D-A8E7-FDCD23340C65.png 0DC3A61D-863C-481E-8B7F-41DD76B82AC7.jpeg F7C0975D-4345-48F9-8573-BF95F49EBC64.jpeg 27FBF3A4-82AC-469E-8AD7-033C321011C4.jpeg
Have any more frags of the magic carpet?
 

Attachments

  • 0C323B7E-86F4-4C08-80DF-FC91E7D8BAF5.jpeg
    0C323B7E-86F4-4C08-80DF-FC91E7D8BAF5.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 100
  • 48E507F9-1AC6-421E-A4F9-C345D586E184.jpeg
    48E507F9-1AC6-421E-A4F9-C345D586E184.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 102
I'll pm you my number interested in some additional pictures.
I never got your number. I’m located in shakopee. But I’m moving to Richfield soon. Also will have franks available soon.
 

Attachments

  • FB5BE635-DB2F-4475-87F1-76257E838F8F.jpeg
    FB5BE635-DB2F-4475-87F1-76257E838F8F.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 111
  • A643B2EF-CB49-4F60-AE02-7FC3FD77AD52.jpeg
    A643B2EF-CB49-4F60-AE02-7FC3FD77AD52.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 105
  • ADB80005-09DC-40FE-B99B-01366FA71CEF.jpeg
    ADB80005-09DC-40FE-B99B-01366FA71CEF.jpeg
    187 KB · Views: 110
  • F67EEE49-CA70-490E-AF23-2913B8E41639.jpeg
    F67EEE49-CA70-490E-AF23-2913B8E41639.jpeg
    199 KB · Views: 114

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new