Magically reappearing MollyMiller

  • Thread starter Thread starter jhadaway
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jhadaway

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2021
Messages
750
Reaction score
544
Location
Pasadena, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I recently purchased a Molly Miller Blenny from Dr. Reef and wrote it off as MIA after a few days. I arrived perfect and initially it would bolt in and out during feeding time and that was its only appearance. Its been unseen for over a week until i did a water change today. It hasn't been out for any feedings but it looked good today. I’m hoping its living on aptasia and gha. This is one strange fish.
Has anyone out there has them vanish for long stretches? I’ll report back if i see it knocking down my aptasia. I’m holding off on the filefish for a bit now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new