Magnesium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Scarybo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am planning a new tank. I wanted to try the Fauna Marin balling light method. I checked several sites and none seem to have the magnesium supplement. Has there been a change to the balling light system? If so what are the components now. Thank you for your assistance.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look around it seems that Bulkreefsupply carries the line, but no magnesium salt. Went to the Fauna Marin site over seas and the Magnesium salt is posted link I would suggest contacting Bulkreefsupply via chat and see if they are back ordered or something like that or contact Fauna Marin directly and ask if there is another source that you can purchase through

OP
OP
Scarybo

Scarybo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look around it seems that Bulkreefsupply carries the line, but no magnesium salt. Went to the Fauna Marin site over seas and the Magnesium salt is posted link I would suggest contacting Bulkreefsupply via chat and see if they are back ordered or something like that or contact Fauna Marin directly and ask if there is another source that you can purchase through
Thank you @jsker ! I looked at Bulk Reef and that is what sparked this question. I was trying to learn the system. It seems the most complete and simple to follow. I was hoping there is a place in the states to order all of the components. I will follow your advice and reach out to Bulk Reef.

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would suggest looking at the Aquaforest balling method sounds pretty much the same. Bulk Reef Supply carries on those products.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 92 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.4%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back