• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magnetic EcoTech Radion Shades

Item Price
$25 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Wanted to chime in to say I got one of Reefer1978 shades and if you are on the fence don’t hesitate, shipping was quick and item as described. Look forward to trying it out next week!
 
Also can vouch, I have a xr15 shade, contains so much light in my basement I'm not blinded on my couch anymore !!
 
Dm me, interested in two shades, but not this moment will be ordering them next week or the following week I’ll just use ur dm as a quick way to message u when I need them.
 
Dm me, interested in two shades, but not this moment will be ordering them next week or the following week I’ll just use ur dm as a quick way to message u when I need them.
Two xr15 for gen 5
 
All current orders filled, please reach out if you need one, or 2, or 17.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new