• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magnetic EcoTech Radion Shades

Item Price
$25 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
I got a pair of these recently from this guy and they are great. I recommend them.
 
Anyway you could make a version for gen 4
 
Mind showing me a pic of your supplemental lighting with these shades? I have a G5 XR30 with Reefbrites.
 
Looking at clearance between the XR30 and the supplements. Just seeing how much it will block.
 
Looking at clearance between the XR30 and the supplements. Just seeing how much it will block.
image.jpg
 
Need 4x custom white shades printed to fit 4x Radion XR30s sitting inside a Red Sea Pendant. Something you can do?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new