Bump. Taking orders for next week production.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!
Thank you for the kind words!!I got a pair of these recently from this guy and they are great. I recommend them.
PM sent.Anyway you could make a version for gen 4
Don't mind at all. What angle are you trying to see?Mind showing me a pic of your supplemental lighting with these shades? I have a G5 XR30 with Reefbrites.
Looking at clearance between the XR30 and the supplements. Just seeing how much it will block.
RepliedPM sent
I'll send you a PM as I would need some pics.Need 4x custom white shades printed to fit 4x Radion XR30s sitting inside a Red Sea Pendant. Something you can do?
I want to know this as wellCan you use the diffusers with these?
No, you cannot.I want to know this as well