• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magnetic EcoTech Radion Shades

Item Price
$25 - $40
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Sorry, the app didn't lmk of replies. So it looks like you have a considerable amount of distance between those. Mine are about 8.5" apart, which only leaves .75" of room on each side (xr30 is about 7"). How about a measurement at the widest point of the short side?

Thank you!

EDIT:Helix Quantra Mesa Blue???
 
Last edited:
Sorry, the app didn't lmk of replies. So it looks like you have a considerable amount of distance between those. Mine are about 8.5" apart, which only leaves .75" of room on each side (xr30 is about 7"). How about a measurement at the widest point of the short side?

Thank you!

EDIT:Helix Quantra Mesa Blue???
Widest point is 8" 1/8'.
 
Back home for the weekend from a crazy travel schedule, if anyone needs a shade, drop me a PM.
 
Do u have a picture of th xr15 radion shade?
 
Here's a pic of XR15 hade:

1782137518137.png
 
Excellent seller, shades are nicely done and fast turnaround from time I ordered to my door.

Edit: tbh these are almost like having a canapy with how they focus the light into the tank. Very nice!
20260623_073600.jpg
20260623_073215.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new