• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magnetic frag holder

Item Price
$10
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2022
Messages
18,613
Reaction score
39,734
Location
Bellingham
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef safe encased magnets in an angled frag holder. Best used imo for attaching frags to overflow boxes, but buy it and you can do with it as you please.

I have two versions, one for mounting under a thing, and one for in front. Both are shown in pictures.

I have many and can make more quickly enough.

$10/ea.
$15 shipped

In front:
IMG_20240106_101328940.jpg

Screenshot_20231018-161514.png

IMG_20230605_202404628.jpg

IMG_20231027_134019382_HDR.jpg



Underneath:
Screenshot_20231018-161454.png

IMG_20231202_100743907.jpg


Suction cup version:
IMG_20240106_101633980_HDR.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm working on one that doesn't tip if the front gets full. What I have ready gets a little tippy. I can send you pictures if you want to pm me.
Keep my updated. I recently moved my tank and now all my coral is all messed up lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new