• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ReefRax large shelf frag rack, SOLD

Item Price
60
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Mhamilton0911

BitterSalty
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2021
Messages
5,878
Reaction score
24,774
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Brand new never seen water. Opened it to find it was bigger than I had room for. 20 hole frag rack made by Reef Rax. Purple colored, magnetic attachment. $60 Shipped! Pay pal only G&S.

There was a couple chips I saw, shown in pictures. Will not affect use at all, likely happened when they drilled it.

About 10" wide, 6" tall and 5" deep. 20 holes. Magnet mount.

IMG_20240217_150556512.jpg
IMG_20240217_150605285.jpg
IMG_20240217_150617344.jpg

IMG_20240217_150657077.jpg

IMG_20240217_150650499~2.jpg
IMG_20240217_150644724~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new