• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Magtool nano DC skimmer

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Works like a beast! Plus DC controlled so it has a nice knob for air/water tuning. Cleaned and ready to ship. Asking $65 shipped

IMG_4172.jpeg IMG_4173.jpeg IMG_4174.jpeg IMG_4175.jpeg IMG_4176.jpeg IMG_4178.jpeg

19Mateo83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can confirm this is a killer little skimmer and a sweet deal! Mine continuously pulls out tons of thick crud.

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"I can confirm this is a killer little skimmer and a sweet deal! Mine continuously pulls out tons of thick crud."

I concur. I have a DCSQ-90. (I had posted a review on it)

OP
OP
bacc2bacc

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
Thanks guys, it’s an awesome nano skimmer plus it being DC controllable is great! I don’t think I would go any other route in the future other than a DC powered skimmer

Rabidbeast666

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have just started using mine and the micro bubbles returning to the tank are killing me. Did yalls do this breaking in? Will they dissipate or how should I deal with them? I have the skimmer in the 2nd chamber of an IM 15 so the only option is there or in the return chamber which would be worse.

OP
OP
bacc2bacc

bacc2bacc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   1
I have just started using mine and the micro bubbles returning to the tank are killing me. Did yalls do this breaking in? Will they dissipate or how should I deal with them? I have the skimmer in the 2nd chamber of an IM 15 so the only option is there or in the return chamber which would be worse.
You gotta play with the controller, set the water height and leave it. But you’ll need to mess with the controller for a couple nights to get it dialed in

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back