Mahalo. Ryan here from Huntington Beach California.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey my name is Ryan. I'm a full time certified nursing aide and full time nursing student. I also like the ocean :) lol. I love my corals. I've had my 20 gallon aquajapan AIO cube for about 2 months now, mixed reef frags, clownfish, starry blenny, Melanurus Wrasse, mandarin dragonet and snails. Got my 10 gallon frag tank a month ago. Filling it with my favorites, mainly acans, mushrooms, and goniopora. I keep a close eye on my corals each day and am very sensitive to my placement in terms of flow and lighting. All of my corals are doing well and growing so I've been encouraged. I've always wanted a reef tank and I plan on expanding as I grow out my corals and creating a larger aquaculture system. Happy to be here.

Clownfish.jpg
Hello from Irvine!

OP
OP
Surf City Corals

Surf City Corals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Ryan.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg
Hey jimbhoy! How's Derbyshire? I spent a few months in Wiltshire a few years ago trying out for soccer teams (football clubs). Got some offers from some lower level clubs but ended up coming back to the states and pursuing nursing. I love the UK. I stayed on a Garden Charity in Chippenham where I worked in return for room and board. Now I got a 20 gallon and 10 gallon reef tank. Cheers.

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey jimbhoy! How's Derbyshire? I spent a few months in Wiltshire a few years ago trying out for soccer teams (football clubs). Got some offers from some lower level clubs but ended up coming back to the states and pursuing nursing. I love the UK. I stayed on a Garden Charity in Chippenham where I worked in return for room and board. Now I got a 20 gallon and 10 gallon reef tank. Cheers.
Hey Ryan,
Glad you enjoyed your time in the uk. If I were younger I would love to live in New Zealand or Australia. Derbyshire I guess is good compared to some parts of the UK. Some lovely countryside.
Cheers.
H8VECcFiTCylIqSp-MdpRw.jpeg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi and welcome to Reef2Reef!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%

Back