Majano Wand Long Version -FS $90

Item Price
90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Isaac Alves

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2015
Messages
2,821
Reaction score
1,822
Location
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 year old Majano Wand in great condition. Trying to move some Reef supplies I haven’t used in the last year.

Asking $90.

Located in Rancho Santa Margarita (92688). I can ship at buyers expense.

:)


IMG_4029.JPG


IMG_4030.JPG
IMG_4031(1).JPG
IMG_4032(1).JPG
IMG_4033(1).JPG
IMG_4034(1).JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new