MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Richard Wise

View Badges
Reaction score
I would love to check my phosphates without using a color chart guessing

Richard Wise

View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to check my phosphates and not guess by what the color chart shows.

Sophia Freeman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I have been looking for something that will give more accurate test results across the board.

LadyMac

Freshwater sage fish whisperer
View Badges
Reaction score
All three done.

As of right now I’m still having some issues with a few parameters, I think. I use an Instant Ocean hydrometer for my salinity. I would like something a bit more accurate. My tests are all API, most from the freshwater kit. While I know they are the same test regants, the color card is not so I’m guessing mostly from online guides. My Mg is by Red Sea, however it is now out of date. I am hoping that by testing with accurate tools that I will know exactly when I can add an anemone or any of the more sensitive coral.

NB Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I would love to use more accurate testing to increase the stability in my mixed reef tank. The ease of use and accuracy with Hanna Instruments would make this goal very achievable.

rioreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Suscribed to newsletter. I have been using Nanna's Checkers and they are great. This professional kit would be awesome to win. Consistency and the testing procedures are easy, resulting in more testing on my part and thus able to maintain a more stable aquarium.
Great job Hanna Instruments!

Norcalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Just set up tank looking to use triton. Will need hanna meters to test parameters. Have used a Hanna GroPro for over a year now in my other hobby and love it. Calibration is a breeze and its always on point. Not to mention the guys at Hanna are super cool

caietaro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on FB, following on IG, and subscribed to newsletter. I'd love to have the digital readout to help remove the human error in calcium testing with the standard titration test kits.

Cleverie

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a Alk checker and would love this whole set, I trust Hanna to keep my numbers in check on a weekly basis! Good luck everyone!!

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Absolutely love my Hanna dkh checker. By far the easiest test equipment I have for my tank. Love the digtal read out and how accurate it is. I would love to own all the checkers.

Cleverie

View Badges
Reaction score
All 3 done!! I have an alk checker from Hanna and I live and trust it to keep me in check! Good luck y'all!

Bran415

View Badges
Reaction score
I been trying to stop red slim from coming back...I'm hoping some of your test let's can help with that ...I been following you guys.. you guys are great..

Jam0913

View Badges
Reaction score
All 3 done.. always been told stability is the key to a healthy reef! Haveing all of the same products would make checking levels more accurate which would lead to stability!

frankscimeca

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m color blind and my kids are tired of me chasing them around asking if a color has changed.

Back