MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Susan Edwards

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I love my ph and alk testers. I feel very confident in their numbers and would love to expand my Hanna test kits!!

lucyretz

View Badges
Reaction score
After recently having my beloved Lps/softie dominant reef crash to euphyllia eating flatworms that turned into brown jelly... I would use these test kits to maintain the parameters in my (new..) fish only tank to help prevent disaster for them. Here are some pics of them [emoji16]

IMG_9181.JPG
IMG_9183.JPG
IMG_9182.JPG
1520801091303.jpeg
IMG_9184.JPG

burton14e7

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I need to keep my tank stable and testing is the path to righteousness.

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
I would like all around better control of all parameters with some awesome Hanna testers!

Tedzilla

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed. No Insta or Facebook :(

I'd like to have this because it's accurate, reliable and easy to use. And not time consuming. All of which is super important to me as I start my home frag business- and I'm extremely busy all of the time. This would do wonders in my world.

mb167204

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I hope to keep stable alk so my sps flourishes. Fingers crossed. Subscribed and liked in fb and instagram.

wlittlefield

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Got to love Hanna! As a local Rhode Islander (they're based in Woonsocket RI) it's so awesome to have killer company making such a huge impact on the reefing hobby. And I got to say, thats a sweet kit that would make a nice impact on my tank.

Texas Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
IG follow and subscribed. Am not a FB user. Would love to more easily follow my parameters! Thank you!

slowngreen

View Badges
Reaction score
Entered all 3 ways. These would be amazing. Something accurate instead of the lame color changing tests I use that I am never sure if it's changed enough or not.

nstuber3956

View Badges
Reaction score
1-2-3 done! Would love to be able to check my parameters more accurately. Which would lead to better growth and happiness for corals and fishy freinds.

aquaholic123

View Badges
Reaction score
hannah-giveaway-2018-social2.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef to MAKE TESTING EASY!

1 winner will be randomly selected on April 6 to receive a Reef Professional Kit and Digital Seawater Refractometer — a $410 value!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Like Hanna on Facebook ENTRY #1
  2. Follow Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #2
  3. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #3
After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to share what problem(s) you hope to fix in your tank by testing your water more frequently and accurately.

If you already own digital testing equipment from Hanna and just want MORE ... then leave a comment to share how you've used your water test results to improve the health of your tank and its inhabitants!

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Prizes
Untitled-5.jpg

Reef Professional Kit – Hanna Instruments (HIREEF) - Coming Soon to Marine Depot!

Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH. Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit. Includes:
  • Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
  • Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
  • Hanna Saltwater Aqurium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
  • pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
  • Deionized Water - HI70436m
  • Electrode Storage Solution - HI70300M
  • pH Calibration Buffer Solutions - HI770710P
  • Replacement reagents for Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736-25

Digital Refractometer for Seawater Analysis – Hanna Instruments (HI96822)

A rugged, portable digital refractometer designed for the measurement of salinity of natural or artificial seawater. The HI96822 displays results in three popular measurement units: Practical Salinity Units (PSU), salinity in parts per thousands (ppt) and specific gravity (S.G. (20/20)). The instrument’s high accuracy and simple operation gives reliable results each and every time. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed within a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest Fine Print

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to US residents 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be contacted April 6 by private message on Reef2Reef.com and provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Contact Us.
Hope I win .

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on Facebook. I mainly use the alka checker and love the accuracy I get from it. Make monitor my ALK easy. Only thing better is to get an automated solution.

SATXREEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked, Followed, and signed.

I'm looking for my consistent results to better monitor my new tank!

Steve Tremblay

View Badges
Reaction score
I would like to keep annoying algae at bay by testing my water parameters more often to help prevent algae from growing. Keeping perfect water conditions helps to prevent it from growing in the first place.

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I don't have any problems to solve with Hanna, but I certainly have lots I could prevent with solid testing.

Liked on FB

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 8.3%
Back