MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Slarti

View Badges
Reaction score
Man! Only read the fine print at the end to find out I am being discriminated against for being in Australia! Oh well, did all three or the ones I was not connected to anyway...

For me it is the easy reading, being colourblind makes it hard running through the house to ask about the colour just to end up with three different answers! Always had some algae issues and thought this would have helped...

jlanger

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on Facebook.
Subscribed to newsletter.

My upgraded system will include my first calcium reactor, so I hope to dial in very stable Ca/Alk/Mg parameters.

Calvin

View Badges
Reaction score
I took a 5 year break from the hobby just got back into it and would love an easier way to do some parameter testing other than color matching or drop counting.

Liked on FB and IG
Subscribed

Darl

View Badges
Reaction score
1, 2, & 3. My Alk checker helps maintain stability, would love to add the rest to my testing regiment.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Having the ability to speed up the whole testing procedure with the Hanna checkers, would inspire me to test more often.

moulton1853

View Badges
Reaction score
Done, done and done!

I'm having trouble getting rid of the GHA. This time around its red though:(. I'm very bad at taking regular readings. Hoping new testers would make things easier and more accurate for me.

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Not having an nuisance issues(knock on wood) right now but would love to tighten down the main alk/cal and even PH levels to be more consistent through easier & more accurate testing.

Falk

View Badges
Reaction score
Did all 3 - hope to setup a full doser system so testing will only be once a month.

Will59Payne

View Badges
Reaction score
Did all three! I hope I win, I'll get my collection of checkers back! all of my old ones were stolen out of my garage... I wanna keep my corals happy!

GSPClown94

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed to news letter. I don't have any problems with my tank at the moment but I'm partially colorblind and reading test kits is a nightmare.

sonny316

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
1,2,&3 done. I would like to simplified my weekly testing using Hanna Checkers.

vdubreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
I want to fix my nitrate and phosphate trouble I’m havin =)

thetonyage

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm getting a IM Nuvo 10 build together, so I won't be fixing any problems but hopefully will be preventing many.

ReefGazer

View Badges
Reaction score
Love the alkalinity checker! Works great. ULR Phosphorus is great too! I use the Hanna Checkers to ensure my reef stability is on target.

Circa916

View Badges
Reaction score
all 3 completed. love the idea of simplicity and taking the guesswork out of testing and matching colors! Truly just want to maintain a completely stable system and have confidence in my testing equipment which up to this point I don't, constantly getting different readings from all different brands. Own the alk checker and it is the only tester I own that will give me the same reading twice in a row, would love to try out the others in your line

Back