MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Palyzoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on Facebook! I hope to fix inaccurate testing results and have more consistent readings.

nvanells

View Badges
Reaction score
hannah-giveaway-2018-social2.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef to MAKE TESTING EASY!

1 winner will be randomly selected on April 6 to receive a Reef Professional Kit and Digital Seawater Refractometer — a $410 value!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Like Hanna on Facebook ENTRY #1
  2. Follow Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #2
  3. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #3
After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to share what problem(s) you hope to fix in your tank by testing your water more frequently and accurately.

If you already own digital testing equipment from Hanna and just want MORE ... then leave a comment to share how you've used your water test results to improve the health of your tank and its inhabitants!

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Prizes
Untitled-5.jpg

Reef Professional Kit – Hanna Instruments (HIREEF) - Coming Soon to Marine Depot!

Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH. Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit. Includes:
  • Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
  • Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
  • Hanna Saltwater Aqurium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
  • pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
  • Deionized Water - HI70436m
  • Electrode Storage Solution - HI70300M
  • pH Calibration Buffer Solutions - HI770710P
  • Replacement reagents for Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736-25

Digital Refractometer for Seawater Analysis – Hanna Instruments (HI96822)

A rugged, portable digital refractometer designed for the measurement of salinity of natural or artificial seawater. The HI96822 displays results in three popular measurement units: Practical Salinity Units (PSU), salinity in parts per thousands (ppt) and specific gravity (S.G. (20/20)). The instrument’s high accuracy and simple operation gives reliable results each and every time. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed within a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest Fine Print

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to US residents 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be contacted April 6 by private message on Reef2Reef.com and provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Contact Us.

nvanells

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm currently in process of setting up my first reef tank. This would help with getting the water parameters dialed in.

jason7570

IG Riot_Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
1,2 and 3 completed. I have a couple of these ( love them) and would like to add some more to my collection!

NorCalCoral

View Badges
Reaction score
I’m in #1. #2and #3

Get my parameters in check for acros

Aragano

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscibed to the newsletter
Would love to have accurate water test that I can do at home without taking water all the way to the fish store (local one is about an hour away)

Jonathan Troutt

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked, followed, and subscribed!
Would love to have the assurance that when testing the results are accurate and not based on a human interpretation.

ttop24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
After a year of dealing with bad test kits making me think my ammonia was high and my nitrates were 180+. after running down tons of rabbit holes and tearing apart my tank sump and everything. doing 50% water water changes every other day for months and spending a small fortune on test kits. I should have bough these to begin with. These would certainly help finish getting my tank back in check accurately. It would be great to have test kits i can trust

bui

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I believe Hanna are great tools to check on your parameters and provide a it in a quick method.

Flexin

View Badges
Reaction score
Performed all three. I’m slightly color blind and have a challenge with blues and green. So the Red Sea test kit has been a problem for me. Hoping to make things easier with the digital readout. Thank you

GTreefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Just starting out here and def would love to have some great test kits.

AshwinRavi

View Badges
Reaction score
get my parameters in check and hopefully get into the habit of regularly logging my parameters.

ajnies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Stability is key! This kit would go a long way in helping me achieve that goal on my tank.

ajnies

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Stability is key! This kit would go a long way in helping me achieve that goal!

Velcro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I use the ULR phosphorous tester to accurately dose phosphates. My refugium seems to keep them undetectable and I see sps tissue necrosis on the base if I don't supplementation.

volcano1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
All done. Hope it helps make reading salinity easier.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back