MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed to email

kevyg

View Badges
Reaction score
#1, #2, #3 completed! I am hoping to keep better stability in my tank by regular testing so I can make sure my maintenance schedule is doing well. I am also going to start adding corals to my tank soon and want to get everything dialed in much more. The API test tube dropper test kit I use is not dead on enough for my comfort zone to make sure everything is ready for the expensive part of the hobby.

Thanks! I have sold your products to many people throughout the years in different hydroponic gardening settings and you guys have always been my go-to suggestion for the highest quality for the best price.

TheKyle

View Badges
Reaction score
1,3 completed.

Early detection of rising nutrients would be nice to let me know when to crank up the power on my dc skimmer pump

cincyfishguy

View Badges
Reaction score
email subscribed! Don't do the social media so I'll just have to win with the one entry. I did tell my wife all about the testing equipment i could win if that counts?

bboygraphix

View Badges
Reaction score
I've done all three - would like to detect Alk swings more quickly, simply by testing more often. Easier testing = more frequent testing!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed I currently am new to saltwater reef I have been a freshwater guy for 7 years and all the Red Sea tests I bought I can’t make heads or tails on what they are so if you can’t read your tests and get accurate results you have no idea what is going on in your reef, so with Hanna I would be able to know exactly what everything is very easy, Thank you so much for making a very good product Hanna. I’m a broke high school kid that loves my reef and has a passion for the hobby If I don’t win this kit I will definitely be saving my money for a kit, but that unfortunately will take a while because I don’t have a job

Dan Caldarona

View Badges
Reaction score
hannah-giveaway-2018-social2.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef to MAKE TESTING EASY!

1 winner will be randomly selected on April 6 to receive a Reef Professional Kit and Digital Seawater Refractometer — a $410 value!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Like Hanna on Facebook ENTRY #1
  2. Follow Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #2
  3. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #3
After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to share what problem(s) you hope to fix in your tank by testing your water more frequently and accurately.

If you already own digital testing equipment from Hanna and just want MORE ... then leave a comment to share how you've used your water test results to improve the health of your tank and its inhabitants!

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Prizes
Untitled-5.jpg

Reef Professional Kit – Hanna Instruments (HIREEF) - Coming Soon to Marine Depot!

Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH. Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit. Includes:
  • Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
  • Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
  • Hanna Saltwater Aqurium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
  • pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
  • Deionized Water - HI70436m
  • Electrode Storage Solution - HI70300M
  • pH Calibration Buffer Solutions - HI770710P
  • Replacement reagents for Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736-25

Digital Refractometer for Seawater Analysis – Hanna Instruments (HI96822)

A rugged, portable digital refractometer designed for the measurement of salinity of natural or artificial seawater. The HI96822 displays results in three popular measurement units: Practical Salinity Units (PSU), salinity in parts per thousands (ppt) and specific gravity (S.G. (20/20)). The instrument’s high accuracy and simple operation gives reliable results each and every time. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed within a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest Fine Print

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to US residents 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be contacted April 6 by private message on Reef2Reef.com and provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Contact Us.

Brand new to the hobby and just adding my first corals. Monitoring calcium, alk, and magnesium with a high quality kit will be important .

Tommy Oan

View Badges
Reaction score
TommyOan: Finished 1 and 3. Would love to check my water frequently and stay on top of thing so my fish and coral can be happy too.

EdwardY

View Badges
Reaction score
Followed on the IG, and looking forward to my first news letter. Can't stand matching paint colors! Digital values for my chemistry checks here I come!

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Did #3 subscribed to would love to have easier checks and accurate with my parameters.

bluebowtie

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
#1 would be an accurate and quick way to check Phosphorous and other parameters that may be off. # 1 & 3 done. Thanks

Buckeye7

View Badges
Reaction score
Setting up my first tank. It would be great to start with the best equipment.

thatbro92

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on FB. This would definitely make testing much easier!

droxxie

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked, followed, and subscribed. I have challenges with alkalinity in one of my tanks, so I would love that checker!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 148 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back