MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Samuel W Hoffmann

View Badges
Reaction score
#1 #2 #3 completed!!!!! Super excited to expand my saltwater and keep my nano reef healthy and then upgrade to a full reef!!

philshel

View Badges
Reaction score
Completed 1&3. This would make it much easier to monitor and maintain levels.

reefer4816

View Badges
Reaction score
i cant wait to make my alk more stable by testing easier

drew_the_dingo

View Badges
Reaction score
All done!! Would love to solve my little bit of cyano with these and keep up with the more frequent problems that come with nano tanks!! Just ordered the phosphorus tester and it is awesome!!! I love the simplicity and how easy it is to use!

jgjohnson

View Badges
Reaction score
Followed, liked and subscribed. New to the reefing community and just bought a Hanna phosphate checker to check our phosphate levels due to a slight break out in algae. Love it. Amazing. Hoping to eventually get more Hanna testing equipment so we can really make this tank look spectacular and do things properly!

reef-freak

View Badges
Reaction score
Completed 1,2,&3.I'm looking forward to have consistent readings on all parameters on my aquariums !

JuanGutz

View Badges
Reaction score
Hope to be able to keep all parameters as stable as possible to help my reef thrive.

Joesig

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Done 1,2,3
Need to get a better handle on my nitrates, and overall more accurate testing.

Monty Alexander

View Badges
Reaction score
hannah-giveaway-2018-social2.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef to MAKE TESTING EASY!

1 winner will be randomly selected on April 6 to receive a Reef Professional Kit and Digital Seawater Refractometer — a $410 value!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Like Hanna on Facebook ENTRY #1
  2. Follow Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #2
  3. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #3
After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to share what problem(s) you hope to fix in your tank by testing your water more frequently and accurately.

If you already own digital testing equipment from Hanna and just want MORE ... then leave a comment to share how you've used your water test results to improve the health of your tank and its inhabitants!

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Prizes
Untitled-5.jpg

Reef Professional Kit – Hanna Instruments (HIREEF) - Coming Soon to Marine Depot!

Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH. Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit. Includes:
  • Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
  • Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
  • Hanna Saltwater Aqurium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
  • pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
  • Deionized Water - HI70436m
  • Electrode Storage Solution - HI70300M
  • pH Calibration Buffer Solutions - HI770710P
  • Replacement reagents for Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736-25

Digital Refractometer for Seawater Analysis – Hanna Instruments (HI96822)

A rugged, portable digital refractometer designed for the measurement of salinity of natural or artificial seawater. The HI96822 displays results in three popular measurement units: Practical Salinity Units (PSU), salinity in parts per thousands (ppt) and specific gravity (S.G. (20/20)). The instrument’s high accuracy and simple operation gives reliable results each and every time. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed within a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest Fine Print

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to US residents 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be contacted April 6 by private message on Reef2Reef.com and provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Contact Us.
Wish they had something a little cheaper to test for Nitrate. Maybe someday soon.

Jered

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Green hair algae.

All 3 completed

vlaube

View Badges
Reaction score
I would love to have Hanna quality tests in Brazil. ;Happy

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back