MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ryan415

View Badges
Reaction score
I just completed Entry #1, #2, and #3.

If I win this kit, I hope to make checking my water parameters more easy, simple, and fun.

Good luck everyone

biomek

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
2 entries completed. with Hanna, i can only expect the very best in accurate test results. Looking forward to that, no doubt!

fredro

View Badges
Reaction score
Love Hanna!! Best way to keep an eye on those phosphates and keep em in check!

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Already own the dkh and the phosphate, but could use other testing supplies as well. Super easy to test and accurate results.

Laimonas

View Badges
Reaction score
I hope to make water testing and salinity monitoring easier

kamakazian

View Badges
Reaction score
So my comment would be that I'm hoping to get accurate reads on my calc/kh so I can really fine tune my reef needs and keep up without making massive doses at a time (I manually dose).

Clutch

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
The biggest problem is we are all lazy we want instant results with minimal work - America!
Or
You can work hard at it and succeed

Simonsen

View Badges
Reaction score
3 stem completed!

Love my Hanna KH and Phosfate test, and could be awsome to test some more! :)

dvhanulec

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
All three entries are in!

As a color blind person, these would really help me to more accurately measure parameters in my tank.

Zazzy

View Badges
Reaction score
I completed 1 2 and 3. I hope to get a much more percise and readable test result for my alkalinity. The red Sea test is so hard to tell whether it's a red or orange and i end up with a 3dkh range of error which is not good

DarrylJ

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
hannah-giveaway-2018-social2.jpg

Marine Depot is excited to announce we've teamed with Hanna Instruments and Reef2Reef to MAKE TESTING EASY!

1 winner will be randomly selected on April 6 to receive a Reef Professional Kit and Digital Seawater Refractometer — a $410 value!

It's super-duper easy to enter and YOU CAN ENTER UP TO 3 TIMES!

1. Like Hanna on Facebook ENTRY #1
  2. Follow Hanna on Instagram ENTRY #2
  3. Subscribe to Hanna's Newsletter ENTRY #3
After you've entered at least once, come back to this thread and leave a comment to share what problem(s) you hope to fix in your tank by testing your water more frequently and accurately.

If you already own digital testing equipment from Hanna and just want MORE ... then leave a comment to share how you've used your water test results to improve the health of your tank and its inhabitants!

GOOD LUCK!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

About The Prizes
Untitled-5.jpg

Reef Professional Kit – Hanna Instruments (HIREEF) - Coming Soon to Marine Depot!

Monitor the health of your saltwater reef aquarium with the Reef Professional Kit for Alkalinity (dKH), Calcium, Phosphorus (ULR phosphate), and pH. Water quality is the most important aspect of a healthy reef aquarium. Remove subjective results and guesswork by confidently testing with Hanna Instruments. Bridge the gap between simple chemical test kits and expensive instrumentation with this convenient, professional kit. Includes:
  • Hanna Marine Alkalinity (dKH) Checker HC - HI772
  • Hanna Marine Calcium Checker HC - HI758
  • Hanna Saltwater Aqurium Ultra Low Range Phosphorous Checker HC - HI736
  • pHep® Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - HI98107
  • Deionized Water - HI70436m
  • Electrode Storage Solution - HI70300M
  • pH Calibration Buffer Solutions - HI770710P
  • Replacement reagents for Phosphorus Ultra Low Range Checker® HC - HI736-25

Digital Refractometer for Seawater Analysis – Hanna Instruments (HI96822)

A rugged, portable digital refractometer designed for the measurement of salinity of natural or artificial seawater. The HI96822 displays results in three popular measurement units: Practical Salinity Units (PSU), salinity in parts per thousands (ppt) and specific gravity (S.G. (20/20)). The instrument’s high accuracy and simple operation gives reliable results each and every time. All readings are automatically compensated for temperature variations and displayed within a 1.5 second response time. The sealed flint glass prism and stainless steel well are easy to clean. Just wipe with a soft cloth in preparation for the next sample.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contest Fine Print

There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to US residents 18 years or older. One (1) winner will be contacted April 6 by private message on Reef2Reef.com and provided instructions on how to claim their prize. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Questions? Contact Us.

I'm hoping to get my water spec in the right place my Alk: to high @ 15.7, Cal, to high @ 600, Mag is about 1500, Sal about 1.028.
As you can see I'm all over the place.

TimStout

View Badges
Reaction score
#1 & #3 completed.
With the Hanna Instruments Professional test kit I will be able to more easily monitor my system and keep the parameters dialed in for better stability.

Wonf

View Badges
Reaction score
All 3 done. Ease of testing will help me steer away from lazy reefer syndrome... and keep my water pars more consistent

Samuel W Hoffmann

View Badges
Reaction score
I have a small nano reef and I am using a friend's test kit once a week. I would love to have a test kit of my own but can't afford one then I can upgrade to a larger tank this year and keep it stable !

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 82 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back