MAKE TESTING EASY! - A New GIVEAWAY From Hanna and Marine Depot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MotherofDragons

View Badges
Reaction score
subscribed to newsletter. - Would love to test my water more accurately with no colors to match!

EightOmens

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Glad you have a newsletter. I'm getting ready to set up a new sw system. We had a fw before and I remember the test kits we had and the color matching was extremely difficult. I would love to be able to get all accurate, digital readouts as the chemical balances are so much more critical and precise in a healthy reef system

D_Nyholm

View Badges
Reaction score
Entry made! Hope to be able to have a full test kit so I can check all the parameters instead of just relying on the few kits I have that don't seem too accurate.

pdcatania

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked on Facebook. Talked to the rep at CT Frag Farmers Market. If I don't win I will look to buy.

Fairchild

View Badges
Reaction score
There are so many times when a thread is started asking which tests are most accurate. Hanna always comes in first and I would love to be part of the Hanna family of testers!

Blondy

View Badges
Reaction score
Liked, followed, subscribed. I would like to go digital as it would save me so much time and take some of the guessing out of testing.

Nexs

View Badges
Reaction score
I am looking for ease of use. In general, titration can be challenging.

Nexs

View Badges
Reaction score
All in, mainly for ease of use. Maybe its because I'm fairly new to the hobby, but I find titration in general is challenging to read while I'm trying to ensure correct water parameters.

Matyas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Followed on ig and newsletter. I hope i can keep my alk spot on and not fiddle with tirtations!

eraserhead187

View Badges
Reaction score
Subscribed, followed on Facebook and Instagram! I have a Hanna ULR phosphate meter that I LOVE. The only way to check phosphate levels and feel confident in the results. I would love to get my hands on some of their other products. Right now I am battling a mild outbreak of Amphidinium dinos. Would like to try to increase my pH a little, but I don't trust any of the pH meters that I can find that aren't crazy expensive.

Darin

View Badges
Reaction score
Followed on Instagram

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back