Making reefs in idaho

tryingtoreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2024
Messages
62
Reaction score
40
Location
Idaho
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been on here for a little bit but have been more of a lurker than anything. Had a fowlr tank back in 08-09 before I lost everything to ich by not quarantining a new fish. Been running freshwater tanks since and decided to jump back into I the salt world late last year. Started a 20 long that lasted about a month before I moved it into 40 breeder which has been running for 8 months or so. Also have a 29 in my living for my family to enjoy. Letting my wife pick out coral for it and she is clearly obsessed with goniopora (she calls em "trees").

Anybody else on here in the Eastern Idaho area?
 
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new