making room in my frag tank.
Hey everyone. As some of you may have seen i was making a new frag tank https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/pr...discussion/50907-150-gal-frag-tank-setup.html
to make some room in my systems
ill be posting pics of frags that i'll have available.
I will ship at buyers expense via UPS. I am very well versed at mailing coral, I use plenty of heat packs. I will however NOT shipping any more coral this week. Its Christmas and the shipping companies are having trouble with time, so sorry is this puts a damper on anyone.After christmas i will start shipping again. Anyone who buys $200 in coral will get free overnight shipping. Plus anyone who has purchased corals from know i always throw an extra goodie in the box.
Bali slimer 3/4 - 1" $10.00
Hey everyone. As some of you may have seen i was making a new frag tank https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/pr...discussion/50907-150-gal-frag-tank-setup.html
to make some room in my systems
ill be posting pics of frags that i'll have available.
I will ship at buyers expense via UPS. I am very well versed at mailing coral, I use plenty of heat packs. I will however NOT shipping any more coral this week. Its Christmas and the shipping companies are having trouble with time, so sorry is this puts a damper on anyone.After christmas i will start shipping again. Anyone who buys $200 in coral will get free overnight shipping. Plus anyone who has purchased corals from know i always throw an extra goodie in the box.
Bali slimer 3/4 - 1" $10.00
Last edited:
