Malaysian Acros

88EF11EE-A7A7-4F54-B50A-0C51703DBC98.jpeg
C3FBA22C-7C1B-424F-90C9-02CA71866A26.jpeg

Looks good, but different. Wonder if the original pic was altered?
 
The color has definitely changed since I received it but it did not look like the original pic when I opened the bag

Let’s hope it’ll color up to its full potential. I was hoping the polyps would have remained red, at least.
 
Yea I have never liked their choice in photography methods for coral. Way to dramatic.
 
Wow those polyps are really green compared to the pic, was this from reef lounge?
To be fair. It looks like the polyps were red in his earlier pics. I think they changed colors in his tank.

I have had this happen to me with acros. What ever new growth I get from then on comes in the original color.
 
True they were slightly red with all the blue bulbs on in his first pic. Hopefully they turn back to red for him.
 
They were an optimistic shade of brown when I opened the bag. So was the coral
 
How much is their shipping cost?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new