Maleficent Growth thread.

Still the same as when it came in. Still has nice coloration and PE. Will get a pic next week.
Here is a new Pic I took this eve. It's under 8 T5 54 watt ATI bulbs (6 Blue+, 1 Purple Plus, 1 Coral Plus).
Maleficent 3-2-2015.jpg
 
anyone else with updated pictures they all turning green? looks like a glorified shortcake looking like the original shortcake
 
Last edited:
Hello
Can we see some updates pictures? I recently got a piece from Uchin. It has the same colors but is a tiny thing.
 
lets bump this up- I grabbed a frag from a local who got it from rich, looks nice but........ time will tell
IMG_8940.JPG
 
So what exactly is this frag called abd where can I get it? When I searched it up it comes up with a whole different links.
 
So what exactly is this frag called abd where can I get it? When I searched it up it comes up with a whole different links.

I acquired it in a trade and was told it is Cornbred's Maleficent
 
Not sure if it is strawberry cheesecake or maleficent.
20190620_190136-02.jpeg
 
E2B4CACD-1B7B-4912-B649-00203C44FCAB.jpeg Second from right. Just picked it up from TSA.
 
Sorry. In that poor photo 3rd from right.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 13.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new