Mallard's Elos 70

I have a ton of updates... I'll post a full update shortly.
 
Alright alright...

So I've got a ton of changes since the last time I've updated. The tank has been cycled for well over 4 months now and I actually added my first corals this morning. As far as equipment changes, I switched out my BK Mini 180 for a BK Double Cone 150. The mini was just too much skimmer for my tank but the DC is an absolute beast.

I added a Vertex Libra to run the Fauna Marin Balling Light method and received a dosing container from Synergy Reef. Absolutely awesome and a great value considering the alternatives. I definitely recommend reaching out to Rick if you'd like a dosing container. I also have on order the new Pacific Sun 5 channel doser. I plan to use this to dose Aminos, trace and possibly plankton. This is to be determined as I've reached out to Claude with Fauna Marin and it sounds like he has a new product coming out. But as far as Aminos go, I'll be using the new coral crack also known as Acropower.

I also added a Innovative Marine reactor to run biopellets and I love it. If anyone is limited in space, the IM reactors are a great option. I'll get some pictures up today once the lights come on.
 
We are waiting for the photo! I am tired with my Elos 70, it is very difficult to set up a quiet plums.
How do you manage it?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new