Man VS Women, hilarious!

well I don't think I would ever point a gun at the son of god but if you feel comfortable with that OK but you might want to remember that the owner of this site is a minister.
What started with men vs women I really do not see how this fits in to it
so I am finished with this.
Kathy
 
no not at all... when I see things like that I just let folks know "That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world" and you just cannot deny that!
Kathy

the only reason we go crazy is becasue we know that in about 5 min we will have that hand the rocks the cradle. nagging and nagging and crying and complaining none stop till we fix it. we panic just at the thought of it .

hahaha just kidding (sort of )
 
Last edited:
I'm not sure what is funnier the joke or the other posts.....:tongue:

Looks like we are going to have man vs woman mma, anyone know where we can rent an octagon cage?.....:xd:
 
OOOoOoo

:tongue:Surprise no one said, "man vs woman" I can not answer because I just love both!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new