Mandarin Gobies + Clownfish + Anemones???

  • Thread starter Thread starter yayaaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

yayaaa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 12, 2024
Messages
37
Reaction score
5
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently doing some research on adding an anemone to our 35g cube tank. I have one mandarin goby + 2 clownfish. I do have corals (9). Any recommendations on what type of anemone is safe for my tank?
 
I am currently doing some research on adding an anemone to our 35g cube tank. I have one mandarin goby + 2 clownfish. I do have corals (9). My tank is establish 6+ months… Any recommendations on what type of anemone is safe for my tank?
I have two RBTAs in mine with a mandarin and clownfish pair, among other fish, with no issues.

OTOH the clowns ignore both anemones…
 
I have two RBTAs in mine with a mandarin and clownfish pair, among other fish, with no issues.

OTOH the clowns ignore both anemones…
Ungrateful clownfish lol. Do the clownfish host in something else in your tank?
 
Ungrateful clownfish lol. Do the clownfish host in something else in your tank?
They, and my Tomini Tang, live in my “Hobo Nems”, aka terracotta pots and PVC piping. This is apparently the prime real estate in my tank that all new entrants try to move in on…

1735088645757.jpeg


Tank overview, they’re not exactly short of habitat to pick from…terracotta pots in the back at the bottom left:

IMG_2263.jpeg
 
They, and my Tomini Tang, live in my “Hobo Nems”, aka terracotta pots and PVC piping. This is apparently the prime real estate in my tank that all new entrants try to move in on…

1735088645757.jpeg


Tank overview, they’re not exactly short of habitat to pick from…terracotta pots in the back at the bottom left:

IMG_2263.jpeg
Thank you for sharing! Im definitely going to dwell on this information before doing any purchasing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new