Mandarin goby ich

weldrick208658

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
103
Reaction score
31
Location
quebec canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have ich in my main display tank and I’m in the process of setting up a hospital tank with copper but I know dragonets are super sensitive so should I just leave him in the tank what do I do
 
I have ich in my main display tank and I’m in the process of setting up a hospital tank with copper but I know dragonets are super sensitive so should I just leave him in the tank what do I do
If you leave it in the tank, there is no point in setting up a hospital tank as if you put the fish back, they will get ich again.

You can try hyposalinity for mandarins or TTM (tank transfer method)
 
I have ich in my main display tank and I’m in the process of setting up a hospital tank with copper but I know dragonets are super sensitive so should I just leave him in the tank what do I do
If you leave it in the tank, there is no point in setting up a hospital tank as if you put the fish back, they will get ich again.

You can try hyposalinity for mandarins or TTM (tank transfer method)
Because I don’t really know if he has ich I know my other fish are in early stages and I have not seen any signs from the dragonet
 
I have ich in my main display tank and I’m in the process of setting up a hospital tank with copper but I know dragonets are super sensitive so should I just leave him in the tank what do I do
If you leave it in the tank, there is no point in setting up a hospital tank as if you put the fish back, they will get ich again.

You can try hyposalinity for mandarins or TTM (tank transfer method)
Because I don’t really know if he has ich I know my other fish are in early stages and I have not seen any signs from the dragonet
If there is a fish in there, it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t have ich right now, it will be a carrier and ich will come back to the old fish
 
I have ich in my main display tank and I’m in the process of setting up a hospital tank with copper but I know dragonets are super sensitive so should I just leave him in the tank what do I do
If you leave it in the tank, there is no point in setting up a hospital tank as if you put the fish back, they will get ich again.

You can try hyposalinity for mandarins or TTM (tank transfer method)
Because I don’t really know if he has ich I know my other fish are in early stages and I have not seen any signs from the dragonet
If there is a fish in there, it doesn’t matter if it doesn’t have ich right now, it will be a carrier and ich will come back to the old fish
Okay thanks for your input!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new