Mandarin goby in sps tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter kuansreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kuansreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Messages
847
Reaction score
60
Location
Texas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it okay to put mandarin goby in high flow sps tank? I do have lots of rock but need to make sure if it can tolerate high flow. Any one knows? Thanks!
 
I have one in a very high flow SPS tank and he is fat and sassy
 
my tank is sps dominant and i have a pair for about 3 years no problem
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new