Mandarin goby not moving same spot

laukylac

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2026
Messages
122
Reaction score
23
Location
Mountlake terrace
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got him few day ago he been fine today I notice he stay same spot his fin not moving. But when I pick him up on my hand he start moving but then if I let go he stay same spot I'm a bit worry
 
Here a video
 

Attachments

  • 79149963631__EBDE2483-8834-449F-8E65-054D019B3F5F.MOV
    1.2 MB
Another
 

Attachments

  • 79149973048__8CD9710F-8B21-4A86-95F5-8D4EE6E7A8CA.MOV
    991.7 KB
The tank looks very new, a mandarin sitting and not moving is a sign that there are no more pods for it to hunt. Was it hunting when you first got it? Can you get a close up shot, so we can see if it is thin or not?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new