Manifold return

Shadows Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2018
Messages
363
Reaction score
191
Location
Las Vegas
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello so I purchased a core 20 pump to replace my Vectra S2 as a return pump.
I’m going to remove the manifold thats inline my current return that feeds my reactors and have the cor pump as only a return. And my vectra I will plumb so it only feeds the reactors.

I plan to just have it recirculate in the sump pulling from one end of the sump and disbursing at the other.

anyone think I should plumb the outlet from the reactors to the tank as a 2nd return instead?
 
OK awesome well I’m glad to know I’m on the right track. I was concerned for that exact reason!

thanks man!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new