Manifold water feed question

  • Thread starter Thread starter riche
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Then I can’t fit another pump in there, I’m trying to use 2 separate pumps.

I might have to look for a different sump
2 pumps are nice but not necessary if you plumb the manifold correctly off the main feed what size pump is that currently size and gph and what’s the footprint of that return section


I love plumbing I can definitely help you get this planned out
 
2 pumps are nice but not necessary if you plumb the manifold correctly off the main feed what size pump is that currently size and gph and what’s the footprint of that return section


I love plumbing I can definitely help you get this planned out
I bumped my head lol, since the baffles were siliconed in on the glass tank, I just cut them out and moved them over a few inches. Sure my fuge is smaller but I now can fit 2 pumps in the return chamber
 
All part of the dream plus I’m a gear junkie please check out my build thread
I’m back to picking your brain, I went ahead and bought a bigger sump and a second return pump.

So when I setting up the uv, I am going to be pulling water from the return chamber and the question is where to put the out feed from the uv?

I was thinking plumbing it into the return but I’m worried that the flow from the return will put back pressure on the uv
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 22.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new