Mantis' 400 Gallon Pennisula Reef

Chris, you have a tank up and running?!!! Last time I talked to GEO (it’s been awhile :( -)
He had mentioned you were thinking of setting one back up.

Corey
 
Chris, you have a tank up and running?!!! Last time I talked to GEO (it’s been awhile :( -)
He had mentioned you were thinking of setting one back up.

Corey
Hey Corey, how have you been? I have set up a 120g that’ll be an SPS tank, but it’s only 4 months old. Taking it slow and want to pick the right corals like Brad has done with his beautiful tank. I’d love to get together with everyone.
 
Brad is right, it would be awesome to get together like back in the old days! I still talk to porky and zeppelin along with some others.

Chris, based on your previous tanks, I’m sure the 120 will be awesome.


Corey
 
Are you still loving your Orphek? I’ve used about every led reef light out there over the years, but never Orphek. I’m build a 300 gallon in wall setup and heavily considering them. I’ll be 72x36x30 and considering 3 of the Natura Icons but also thought about 2-3 of the Atlantik as well. Any feedback you can provide would be appreciated. Your tank speaks for itself!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new