March 2010 Photo Contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter MikeB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, here is mine. It's a little different twist on the theme, though.

Taken about 4 years ago or so.....Enjoy!


IMG_3623.jpg


That is very cool! Would look great hanging on a wall!
 
Hammerhead, your picture is amazing....I think this contest is over. My pic was horrible, but I figured I'd give my input.
 
Hammerhead, your picture is amazing....I think this contest is over. My pic was horrible, but I figured I'd give my input.


Thanks Swannyson. I like your shot, it has a lot more depth to it. All the Acans, scoly's etc. look great!
 
THIS PIC IS MY UNDERWATER CAMERA LOOKING OUT AT ME WITH THE REFLECTION BACK IN AT THE RBT I THINK ITS ORIGINAL
INSIDETANKLOOKINGOUT.jpg
 
I had not planned on entering this photo contest because I just set up the frag station and just bought the new DSLR camera.
But as I passed the tank this morning I saw a reflection shot that I had to try and get. I don't have the correct lens to get the perfect shot, but here is what I got..... Enjoy!

TANKSALOT

clown-reflection.jpg
 
Bump for the contest!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new