March, 2018 POTM Contest - Aquatic Snails

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
20180306_200357.jpg
 
0CLvFLsh.jpg

My big guy hanging out with the mushrooms :)
 
I have to be honest here - when I chose this months theme, I was a little nervous how it was going to work out. I mean, we're talking snail here...lol. But we've had some great entries so far.

Let's keep the coming folks!!!
 
dare devil snail lol give him a tight rope think he would do it?lol anyways that is an amazing shot truly shows the character of the snail
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new