March club meeting

  • Thread starter Thread starter ironman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
hey james, noone has offered any deserts yet, otherwise we could use a bag of ice, and plates
 
susan I dont know if you found a carpool or not, but if you drive it would be quicker for you to take little deby parkway to Ooltewah ringgold rd, then turn left on east brainerd rd. then turn right on London Ln. rather than drive the freeway all the way to bermuda
 
You didn't respond to me..... :(
 
Hey Susan I have a bunch of errunds to run after the meeting around the mall area and chattanooga area. So I don't think carpooling would work for this meeting, sorry. If I didn't have some running around to do it would have been good to save on some gas.

Would you or Will have time to meet before the meeting - say maybe 11 am at the church? I have been super this week so I wasn't able to set up a time to meet you. Let me know if we could work it out before the meeting. If not maybe sunday afternoon after church, or tuesday night.
 
I pmed you. :)
 
Patrick, it will have to be after church on Sunday since Will is going to be out of town and I could get the key, but I don't know the alarm codes and I'm sure the church doesn't want everybody knowing them (and I'd probably screw it up and set the darn thing off anyway....).

Do we need more desserts? And I was planning on coming O/G road down to E. Brainard. Thanks. See you Tomorrow. Susan
 
I saw dave pmed ya alex, did you get the directions ok?
susan that sounds great.
 
everyone that is ordering from the filter guys remember to bring your money tomorrow!
 
What money??
 
Dang you were up late cleaning that tank of yours you CRC whipping boy! :D
 
you wouldnt understand, but if you want to think I was cleaning my tank than I was cleaning my tank! :marv
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new