March Meeting/Special Events

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The March Meeting will be a duel purpose meeting at the Frag Swap Location (See Location below) We will hold a short meeting and take care of some club business and then we will ask all to help set up the Gym for the Swap at that time so it is ready for us to hold the event.
The Date for the meeting will be Sat March 24th @ 1:00PM (Sunday Was Not Allowed at the Church)
What we will need is to set up the tables in the proper places and do some work on the stage to acess the chairs that are on the stage, Nothing really hard or that will take a long time with everyones help.
Thanks in advance
Bill:squigglemouth:
Tusculum Cumberland Presbyterian Church
477 McMurray Drive
Nashville Tn 37211
FYI, It's basically around the street from AC down about 1/2 mi

Last edited:

Dowtish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think that's going to be my belated Valentines weekend...no heavy lifting for me!

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have a cordless drill you can bring with you it will help to remove the stage barricades that are currently in place, Thanks for your support..
Bill

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For some reason I thought this was tomorrow and I was about to say I'll be there. Then I realized it is next weekend and I'll be out of town. :(

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For some reason I thought this was tomorrow and I was about to say I'll be there. Then I realized it is next weekend and I'll be out of town. :(

I'm a total idiot. It is weekend after next I have to be out of town. Maybe I can make it then. :nerd:

OP
OP
poolkeeper1

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Confirmation of start time will be posted as soon as i hear from Chris as he is out of town and will only return on Sat, But i do not know what time? We need Chris to acess the facility and this may be a problem i am working on as we speak.
Bill

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 70 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 72 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 9.0%
Back