Marine Depot is Hiring!

If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?
You don't have to answer.
Sorry, I have only met a few other people near my age that also have saltwater tanks :)
I'll just say I'm in highschool. I have done a lot of research on reef tanks and find them really cool. Hopefully I can start my own. I currently have African Cichlids in a 36 gallon tank.
 
Man that mistake in spelling though...
 
I would move from Florida for this spot but cant make itvon that pay in cali
See if the will pay your daily bus fair, air bus fair;)
 
Anyone with any job experience knows CS reps have to act happy on the daily. That is the hardest part about that job. Can even be hard for over experienced employees as well. So mixing low pay and trying to stay happy can really take a toll on someones mental capabilities. Good luck Marine Depot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new