Marine Depot Offline?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Tried 3 different browsers
5e88e1e3a38043961bd910ef1d0bf1b9.jpg

OP
OP
Newb73

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Working for me
Is it REALLY working or are you just loading pages stored from your local cache?

I can load the main web site but its actually loading from my local stored pages on my machine...nothing is coiming down from actual web site.

tdileo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
No it’s really working. My phone is new and I haven’t been on their website yet in the past 5 days since I almost never order online

OP
OP
Newb73

Newb73

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry guys.

There was a 15 minute period where i got that and then it was working fine.

Sorry for not following up.

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry guys.

There was a 15 minute period where i got that and then it was working fine.

Sorry for not following up.

Thank you for the heads up and apologies for the late reply!

These server errors do occur from time-to-time (at least in my experience) when we do a major site update. They are usually short & sweet, although still annoying. Site updates are generally scheduled for off-peak hours so we don't upset customers.

I'm not yet sure what happened in this particular instance. Since your post is time stamped I'll send this thread over to our IT manager so he can report back as to what may have been the cause.

For yourself and any other R2R members who may be reading this, we are super-duper appreciative whenever you let us know when there might be an issue with our site, big or small!

If the site is loading slowly or not at all, if a picture needs updating, if you click a link you and it doesn't work—we welcome all your input. We work hard to deliver a great shopping experience and never want to fall short.

Thanks again,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Is chat working on the site or is it my work pc? Ive been trying to get on it for 2 days. Thanks!

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Is chat working on the site or is it my work pc? Ive been trying to get on it for 2 days. Thanks!

Sorry about that! Call and email volume are extraordinarily high this time of year so we haven't had many available agents for live chat this week, although we've been logged on periodically. For immediate assistance, just call us! 714-385-0080. We just had 2 new (well not really new, they work with us seasonally) team members start this week as well so we are doing our very best to keep up and deliver the level of customer support you are accustomed to.

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Last edited:

ontop27

View Badges
Reaction score
Jeff maybe you can answer since you are so quick :) i got an email saying the cor15 was on backorder. Is that standard for preorders or does that mean the preorders are backordered. I dont want to wait until march if that is the case, so i would want to try and find if anyone else still has preorder stock. Thanks!

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Jeff maybe you can answer since you are so quick :) i got an email saying the cor15 was on backorder. Is that standard for preorders or does that mean the preorders are backordered. I dont want to wait until march if that is the case, so i would want to try and find if anyone else still has preorder stock. Thanks!

Sure, bud. I can check your order # to see where you are "in line," so to speak, so you'll know if you'll be receiving a COR-15 from our first shipment.

I suspect pre-order and back-order logic are essentially the same so that's why that email was triggered (which is good to know so we can improve our communications to customers).

Circling back, though ... what's your order #? ;)

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
102020132 thanks!

You are 12th in line. So unless something changes with the amount we were allotted by Neptune Systems, you will definitely be receiving one of the pumps from our first shipment. :D

Jeff @ Marine Depot

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Super excited thanks alot! Tell them to change the scary email procedure! It almost made me cancel and go elsewhere!

We are doing an audit of all our automated emails this year so we can update old content, improve logic, etc. It's one of the bigger "to-dos" of 2018 for our marketing department!

Thank you for reaching out and allowing me to clarify the status of your pre-order!

We appreciate your business and wish you good health and happiness in the New Year!

Warm regards,

Jeff @ Marine Depot

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back