Marine pure and Seachem Matrix

priyanshbendre

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 40g breeder FOWLR tank with 10g sump which I am planning to convert to a reef tank.
I just bought 500ml of Seachem matrix and was thinking how much of Seachem matrix would be needed in order to replace live rock completely or at least 75% of the quantity that I have now.

Right now I have around 24kg (approx 50pounds) of live rock + 1/2 kg (1 pound approx) of ceramic rings.
I am planning to remove as much live rock and ceramic rings as I can.
 
1 gallon of the matrix will filter 400 gal system. ( that is what the package states)
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new