Marine Pure bio blocks

RimlessReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is there any TRUE up to date info on them ? The old spread info was “ leaking “ aluminum. But im thinking that was the gen1 version in the older boxes. Which is said to be fixed.
But I also would like to know if any has only bio blocks in there ( frag tanks ) tanks and no rock at all ! And how successful is the coral ? Also For surface bio, and not only to lower nitrates

Reefing Madness

Carbon Doser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1583335295254.png

BZOFIQ

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've been using them without any issues, but then again softies can grow in sewer.

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the balls and plates in my system. I don't have a sump but have a CPR Aquafuge hanging on the back of the tank with the MarinePure inside of it. I have had had ICP tests done and no aluminum showing up. My system has Reef Ready man made rocks and that is why I choose to add them. If I remember correctly, the aluminum was coming from those who didn't buy from dealers (ex: BRS) but from Ebay and amazon.

Johnnynle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the marine pure spheres in the sump in my 40 gal frag tank setup. No issues so far . But I don’t ICP test. All the coral seem fine as far as I can tell. Everything I’ve put in there has been growing. I have zoas, Xenia, chalices, and leptos with a couple small fish in there. I do have a few pieces of live rock in the tank though too, about 5lbs total.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 46 43.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 54 50.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.5%
Back