Marine Shrimp/Star Suggestions?

20 Pills

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2024
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have a 5 gallon nano tank that currently has a yellowtail damselfish, 4 blue legged hermit crabs, a turbo snail, and a nassarius snail. I've been wanting to get a shrimp but I don't know if the damselfish will get along with it, or if it presents a danger to my crabs. I also have a GSP island with the hopes of adding a duncan coral on its own rubble rock, and I want my main live rock to be a zoa island. If shrimps aren't a good idea, what bout nano starfish?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new