Marine X 60.2

Manonfire0815

Novice Reefer Striving For Greatness
View Badges
Joined
Jul 13, 2020
Messages
32
Reaction score
16
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving from Waterbox Cube 20 to a sump setup. Wasn’t pleasant, but I love the extra space. Will continue to update and look for additional inspiration.
 
Coming! In the process of removing aiptasia, which I purchased a Raccoon Butterfly fish to make happen, thanks to the brilliant advice I got from the LFS…Problem was it did the work really well. No aiptasia, but in the process…Buddy took out several Acans and a Nem. In the mean time I’m out of several hundred in corals, but no aiptasia. I’m debating did I win or should I have took the loss with a tank full of aiptasia. However I took butterfly back to LFS today after a battle that led me to remove all my life-rock. Tanks a mess, however I will get up a photo soon. Thanks for your interest Dcal
 
Here is a pic of the build I’m still working on it but I needed to get something up.
 

Attachments

  • E5F86CCF-44CA-4070-9B37-E2BF8F9F493C.jpeg
    E5F86CCF-44CA-4070-9B37-E2BF8F9F493C.jpeg
    193.2 KB · Views: 130

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new