Marineland 60 rimless cube

shovelhead

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
123
Reaction score
56
Location
Kingsport, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0033.JPG
Rimless 60 gallon cube for sale $200
Includes Stand and DIY 20 long sump.
Located in Kingsport, TN.
 
Smoking deal I would take it if I didn't live in New England and was close to you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new